By: Sharon D. Landy
1 John 3:2 – Beloved, right now I am the son of God; though it does not yet appear what I shall be: I know that when Christ appears (when he is revealed to me); I shall be like him; when I see him as he is, I will understand that there is no difference between me and him. (Ephesians 1:17-18 – the eyes of my understanding are being enlightened)
Colossians 2:2-3; 6-7; 9-12; 3:11 – That I may become progressively more intimately acquainted with and may know more definitely, accurately, and thoroughly the mystic secret of God which is Christ the Anointed One.
• In me all the treasures of divine wisdom [comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of all the riches of spiritual knowledge and enlightenment], are stored up and lie hidden.
• Just as I was taught, I have received Christ, I walk in him; I regulate my life and conduct myself in union with him. Having the very roots of my being firmly and deeply planted in him; being continually built up in him, becoming increasingly more confirmed and established in the faith, I give him praise.
• For in me, the fullness of the Godhead (Father, Son, and Holy Ghost) continues to dwell in bodily form, giving complete expression of the Divine.
• And I am complete in him, I am made whole and have come to the fullness of life—I reach full spiritual stature. I am the head of all principality and power.
• In him I was circumcised with a circumcision not made with hands, but in a spiritual circumcision performed by Christ—I was buried with him into the baptism of his death, but I was also raised with him to a new life as displayed when God raised him from the dead.
• In this new creation all distinctions vanished. There is no room for race or gender, nor external advantages, but Christ is all in all—everything and everywhere to all mankind without distinction or respect of persons.
Colossians 3:4 – When Christ, who is our life, appears (is revealed), then I will also appear with him in the splendor of His glory. I will realize that He and I are one.
Say “Lord, show me Your glory!”
Colossians 1:15 – Now I am the exact likeness of the unseen God, the visible representation of the invisible.
Hebrews 1:3 – I am the sole expression of the glory of God, the Light-being, the out-raying radiance of the divine. I am the perfect imprint and very image of God and His nature. I uphold, maintain, guide, and propel the universe by speaking and declaring His mighty Word.
I say to you, look in the mirror and behold the Glory of God, You are His glory!!!